More Than Athletes recognizes that the athlete is truly complete when they succeed academically, when they give back to their communities, when they continuously cultivate family relationships and when they keep God first in their life.
More Than Athletes – We seek to inspire athletes to find true success in life outside of their athletic achievements.
- We believe that all students have the capacity to learn and achieve academic success.
- We believe that learning how to win and how to lose borders upon many other aspects and “life lessons” off the court or off the field.
- We believe that a life that puts others before self is a life of immense value.
- We believe that keeping God at the center of one’s life helps guide all other areas of life.
- We believe that fellowship and friendship is the key to living life as a cohesive society, growing individually and collectively as a whole.